Virginia VA Home Loan
US Military Eligible for VA Benefits
Almost all members on active duty and veterans of the US Military are eligible for VA benefits. One of those benefits is a Virginia VA Home Loan. If you live here, are stationed, working or moving into Virginia, Good To Go Mortgage can help you qualify.
These are the basic eligibility requirements for a Virginia VA Home Loan:
- 90+ days of active duty service during war time
- 181+ days of active duty service during peace time
- Discharged under circumstances not dishonorable
- Current personnel on active duty, meeting the above requirements
- Surviving spouse of any veteran who has died in service or because of injuries that are service related. And you did not remarry.
With a Virginia VA Home Loan you get:
- Zero dollar down payment
- No need for private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Easier qualification
- Lower credit score requirement
- Flexible income standards
- No prepayment penalty
You have earned these benefits for a Virginia VA Home Loan. Take advantage of what you have earned by pre-qualifying now. It will not affect your credit score, and you will get the information about how much you qualify for quickly!
Your Virginia VA Home Loan can be used to:
- Buy a house, or a condo unit in a VA pre-approved project
- Build a house
- Purchase and renovate a home simulataneously
- Install an energy-related feature or make energy efficiency improvements
- Buy manufactured homes and/or lots
- Refinance current VA or direct loans to get a lower interest rate
- Refinance a current mortgage or other debts secured by a lien of record on your residence
If you are still wondering about if you qualify, or how to secure your loan, talk to a Virginia VA Home Loan specialist at Good To Go Mortgage. We are always here to help you.