Jumbo Loans with 10 Down in Florida
What are Jumbo Loans with 10 Down?
Jumbo Loans with 10 Down are loans that are above conforming loan limits. The limit was set by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae. They set those limits because they purchase the loans from the lenders. If your loan amount is more than $453,100 these government-sponsored organizations will not purchase your loan. Most residential mortgages are purchased from the lenders so they can free up their assets to offer more mortgages.
- Owner-occupied Property
- Second home
- 5% Down Payment for some owner-occupied Property
- Zero Down VA Jumbo Loans
Jumbo Loans with 10 Down requirements in Florida
- Credit Score minimum 620
- DTI maximum of 50%
- Approvals for first time home-buyer
- No short sale or bankruptcy in the last 2 years
- Income loans require bank statements
Why Good to Go Mortgages for a Jumbo Home Loan?
- See what clients say
- Best 30 Year Fixed Rates available
- We solve challenging mortgage puzzles
- Fast 30 day closings available
- Low reserve levels required
Qualify now, even if you are concerned that:
- Your DTI is too high.
- Your Credit Score is a little too low
- You’ve had a short sale, foreclosure or bankruptcy
- Previous late payments.
- Low reserves
Don’t worry. We solve complex mortgage problems every day.
We can get you a pre-qualification for the maximum amount possible, and keep the jumbo loan down payment and your closing costs low, too.
Do you need Monthly Mortgage Insurance (PMI) on a 10 Down Jumbo Loan?
No! You do not require private mortgage insurance for your 10 down jumbo mortgage loan!
If you are looking at real estate in Florida, be certain to prequalify for your jumbo loan. Prequalification assures you that the home you fall in love with, is within reach financially. Avoid disappointment and frustration by planning in advance.